How the SARC can help if you don’t want to tell the police

If you are certain that you do not wish to report the attack or historic abuse/assault to the Police, we can still provide you with help and support. You have experienced a traumatic event in your life and may need emotional support to come to terms with what has happened to you.

Depending on when the incident occurred you may need medical treatment or want to put your mind at rest by making sure that you have not been given an STI. Staff at The Blue Sky Centre can respond to your immediate needs whist you make your decision about what, if anything you want to do next.

Another option that the Blue Sky Centre can offer is for you to provide forensic evidence if you want the police to be able to catch this person should they re-offend, even if you don’t feel able to report the person yourself.

In other words you may want to submit information anonymously for intelligence purposes (to help Police without being identified). We can assist you to do this.

Exit The Site Hide Your Visit